Italian Hurricane is a 20something-year-old Italian girl who has the strength of a hurricane but sometimes finds it hard to feel it. She is fighting mental illness, she loves elephants and her life is currently split between Italy and Brazil. Uh, and she wants to be a writer.
I blog (or better, ramble on…) about my life, my thoughts and mental health. And creativity – and my issues with creativity, which are the reason I started this blog in the first place. I also blog to share my amazing writing talent with you. (just joking!)
When I’m not blogging, I struggle to find my path in life and to find a way to be with my boyfriend. My life is currently split between Italy (where I was born and still live with my family) and Brazil (where my boyfriend was born and still lives with his family, and where I reach him every time I can – I spend about six months per year in Rio de Janeiro).
Also, I’m trying to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up – yes, I said I wanna be a writer, but sometimes I also wanna be a yoga instructor, a human rights advocate, a cook, a free-lance reporter, a photographer…
MORE ABOUT ME
· I’m a vegetarian – for so many reasons.
· I love traveling.
· I love yoga – it totally changed my life.
· I love elephants. And tigers.
· I have a strong interest in natural products (food, body care, remedies…)
· I love everything that is India-related.
· I have a nose piercing and four tattoos. And I’ll most likely get more.
· I love toerings and anklets.
· I got through the worst panic attacks I have ever heard of and I am currently dealing with depression, so if you have any mental disorder and you want to talk about it, I’m here for you!
Stay awhile, will you? 😉
You can also find me hanging out on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook… Come and say Hi!